Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Cheryl here with a super fun Interactive card I created for TLC Designs using the darling Alicorn Happiness Stamp set and dies. I also have a video tutorial on the darling Alicorn and can be seen here
- First for my card I started with a white card stock 6" x 12" scored in half to make a 6" x 6" card base.
- Next design papers I chose are from the Blooming Medley Slimline design papers, and were cut as follows- purple is 2" x 4"(black is 2 1/4" x 4 1/4") floral is 3" x 4 3/4"(black is 3 1/4" x 5") pink is 2 1/4" x 4 1/4"(black is 2 1/2" x 4 1/2") layer using scor tape, or tape runner and then added sewing.
- I staggered these doing the purple and pink on bottom and then popping up the floral.
- Next I cut out my TLC Designs Tiny Vine Oval pieces in white and black, then using the die on the white to give an edge, and then did my stenciling using the TLC Designs Happy Bloom day & Clouds stencil. I did airbrush these clouds using the copic airbrushing system.
- Next I used the See You in the Center Interactive die set to create my moving pieces for the Alicorn and clouds.
- Now I hot glued my flowers and vines on , and lastly I stamped the Twinkling and the "with Alicorn Specialness using a stamping misti tool.
- Inside was airbrushed as well, using the stencil and copics.
TLC Designs supplies used:
- Blooming Medley Slimline design paper
- Alicorn Happiness stamp set
- See you in the center die set
- Tiny vine oval die set
- Happy Bloom Day & clouds stencil
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, Cheryl