Hello crafty friends and happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have this darling Alicorn Mini Easel card I made using the Tiny vine Oval die set from TLC Designs and the sweet Alicorn Happiness stamp set.
- First for the card base I started with a 3 1/2" x 8" piece of card stock, this is the base of the card. Score at 2" and then 4" this creates the card base
- Next cut out your design paper pieces like ive done in pink, these measure 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" for inside, then cut another at 1 3/4" 3 1/4" this is the front part where your oval goes on.
- VIDEO Tutorial on card
- Next cut your dies, I used the Tiny Vine Oval set and cut the large one in black and the smaller one in TLC Designs Fairyland Slimline Designer Paper pack I also cut the vine out and several flowers to layer.
- Now I cut the Loving Petals dies, this is for the Hey cutie sentiment. One in black and the other in white. I then used the die as a template to distress the white edges.
- Lastly I stamped up my Alicorn and colored her with copic markers, and Love how she turned out. I also have a video just showing how I colored her and you can see that here.
TLC Designs Supplies used:
- Alicorn Happiness
- Tiny Vine Oval die set
- Loving Petals Square Die set
- Snow Family Fun Slimline design paper pack
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, Cheryl