Hello Crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have a fun project using the darling cupcake from TLC Designs Die Chery on Top. It's a Pocket card with a cupcake tag and I have a video tutorial showing how to make this. I love this die and can't wait to make other things using it.
- For the cupcake card you will need card base cut at 4 1/2" x 10" fold in half you will be using the large cupcake die for this part and for a white inside piece for writing. Please see video for instructions on this part.
- Card layer 1 cut card stock large cupcake, cut wrapper design paper, cute icing design paper, cut card stock using large die for bottom part this will be your pocket.
- tag- cut cardstock using large cupcake this will be white (video shows how to cut this before adding icing), then cut 2 icings one for front and one for back, cut 2 cherries and 2 stems
- decorate- I chose to use the darling little flowers and layered them and then added pearls to the centers. I did use stickles for adding accents and also my white paint pen. Lastly I added ribbon, and a little heart button embellishment.
- TLC Designs supplies:
- Cherry On Top die set
- Spring Fun
- Turtle-icious for stamped sentiments.
Video tutorial on cupcake card with pocket
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, Cheryl
My YouTube - 2008cher