Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have this sweetie I designed using the darling Troll Cricket Fun stamp set from TLC Designs. Just love her and all the stamps in this darling set.
- First thing I did was stamp my sweet troll image in black memento ink and then colored her up with copics. I then fussy cut her out.
- Next I cut out all my oval frames using the Tiny Vine Oval die set, and the loving petals square die set. I then distressed the tiny vine oval using ink and a brush, and for the small one I used the copic airbrushing. I then stamped my sentiment on it.
- Next for my layers, I started with the white 6' x 12" and folded in half to create a 6" x 6" card base, then for my layers I did the black 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" then the bubblegum pink is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" . then the next layer is 4 3/8"x 4 3/8" for black , seafoam layer is the same 4 3/8" x 4 3/8" design paper is 4 1/4" x 4 1`/4" then I just staggered then on top to the right, so the black shows on top and left side only.
- Lastly I added my white dots and black dots, and a little ribbon for embellishing.
- TLC Designs Supplies used
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Please let me know what you think of my card today! Hugs to all, Cheryl