Hello crafty friends and happy Tuesday to you all! Today I have this darling Turtle-icous Memorydex card I made using TLC Designs Loving Petals Square die, Tiny vine Oval die set, the sweet Turtle-icous stamp set.
- First I started with my memorydex base, then cut out my design paper from the Something Bloomed Slimline design paper pack. I added my white dots using the paint pen.
- Next I cut out my oval from the Loving Petal Square die set. I used both ovals for this part. The large one I used to cut out the black, then the smaller to cut out the white, I then left the die on the white and used it so I could dust in green, then when you take it off it leaves a little white edge around the oval sentiment frame. I then stamped my sentiment using the mini misty tool. Lastly I added my white dots again on the black layer
- Now I stamped my images and colored them both up. I do have a video showing how I colored the turtle. Hope you enjoy it. thank you!
- Lastly I cut out my vines from the Tiny Vine Oval set, and cut them in a green, I then added my flowers following the vines. I did add the sweet flower to the top, its popped with a foam square.
TLC Designs supplies used:
- Turtle-icous stamp set
- Something bloomed slimline paper pack
- Tiny Vine Oval Die set , for the vine
- Loving Petals Square die set for the oval frames
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, Cheryl