TLC Designs, (To Live Creatively) is a newer Brand of Bright, Bold and Beautiful Inspired Crafting Products! My name is Tammy Louise, as founder, my vision is for TLC Designs to be a brand that sells innovative and fun interactive products that keep up with changing trends as well as creating its own! We are devoted to bringing affordable, quality products to crafters so EVERYONE can create with great products that bring JOY into their lives! Please feel free to research the products in the store at TLCDesigns.shop. The proof is in the pudding! lol
This call is open WORLDWIDE
You are curious and adventurous, enjoy being part of a supportive community to inspire, educate, and uplift others! Also, enthusiastic, committed and creative stampers who are both talented and dependable for a 6-month DT term from December 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021. We want you if you think outside the box and show what incredible and fun things our products can do with interesting techniques! Whether you color with Watercolor, Alcohol inks, Distress Inks or any other medium to create with, we would love for you to apply!
- Love to work with both rubber/digital stamps is preferred but we are willing to teach you how to work with digital stamps if need be. One of the three projects per month must be with a digital illustration.
- It is necessary to create using dies of some kind either non interactive or interactive dies on EVERY PROJECT.
- Also please use digital designer paper with a few projects per month. When our range of products increases to includes stencils, embossing folders or any other industry products, it is expected the TLC Designs products will be used in ½ of the required projects.
- Commit to a 6-month term with a minimum of 3 projects per month. You may create more if desired.
ONE WITH (current free) DIGITAL IMAGE, DIGITAL SENTIMENT AND A DIE.
ONE WITH (current free) POLYMER IMAGE, POLYMER SENTIMENT AND DIE.
ONE WITH IMAGE OR SENTIMENT OF YOUR CHOOSING
(One of these three is accompanied by a tutorial or you may create a 4th project for the tutorial)
- Desire and ability to post on assigned day of the week, sharing and posting your projects with little supervision. Proficient in interacting on social media (FB, Blog, Instagram, YouTube etc.) using hyperlinks! Possible DT Coordinator position available (interested applicants can discuss this once you are accepted to the team.
- You need an established blog, FB, IG or You Tube presence and to enjoy working with others on hops or collaborations. FB, Instagram and YouTube channel experience preferred. If you have experience posting on Blogspot, Shopify blogs or using Canva for IG please let me know. TLCDesigns is currently interested in dedicating our marketing efforts to Instagram, FB and You Tube.
- Promote products with at least one tutorial per month. Customers and followers love to learn! Trying something new keeps our mojo’s flowing and our interests peeked! This tutorial is preferred in video format on YouTube or Instagram but blog tutorials with step by step pics are acceptable. If you love doing FB Lives, please inform me and we can set up a time to share to the FB Group! This will qualify as the required one tutorial per month.
- Willingness to post EACH AND EVERY PROJECT to 5 addition groups on FB other than your sites and the TLCDesigns Group and anywhere else you would normally post. (the 5 group names and their requirements will be provided to you). TLC Designs sponsors a few select groups and tracks groups that are craving information on products, sales, releases and more!
- It is ALL about the pictures! You must take quality pictures of your projects that are pleasing to the eye and provoke interest in the products used. One in a flat position (for TLCDesigns), with good lighting on a white background that includes some of the products used in the project. More photos can be posted on sites but for advertising, emails, research and marketing purposes, please provide one photo of each project in this fashion.
- Two free digital character stamps (all inclusive) per month
- One free Polymer Character stamp per month
- One free interactive die per 6-month term
- 50% off one additional die (of your choice) per month
- 25% off personal orders of all products in store during your term
- Plus! If the project you have created is irresistible and shows off the TLCDesigns in the best way possible, there is additional compensation to be had! Your project (if requested) could earn you $4.00 per project. Which is then ours to use for additional advertising and Marketing purposes! So, if your project stands out, it can make you some extra cash!
- TLCDesigns will promote your projects and blogs on the Inspirations blog, FB group and on Instagram. We will supply watermark badges for you to apply to all pictures.
So, are you the right designer for us? Are we the right Company and products for you? There are cards to be made, crafty time to be shared and techniques to be learned! Do you want to use TLC Designs product in your projects and create a buzz of interest in your followers while growing your Tribe? This team could be for you!
By now you’re wondering, what would we like to know about you?
All other Social Media Links you currently are active on:
Email Photos of 5 of your favorite projects recently created (Any images are acceptable).
A list of your current DT obligations and a short list of your past teams (not mandatory). If this is your first application for a team and your passion is in cardmaking, coloring and crafting, please do not let your inexperience stop you from applying! We all have our strengths and our weaknesses, things we must work on to improve and things that we can learn! We all start somewhere!
A little information about yourself including your areas of experience (e.g. watercolor, Copic, Derwent, Distress etc.), and why you think you would be a good fit for the TLC team.
I am excited to hear from you and wish you ALL THE BEST OF LUCK! If you have any questions before applying, please email me or PM me in FB messenger. We are going to be an easy going and fun team! We appreciate a good sense of humor and enjoy getting to know each other better!
Email me Tammy Louise Cunliffe or (TLC) at email@example.com
Join me on FB Live “To Live Creatively” hour every Thursday night at 8pm EST!