Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Cheryl here with 2 projects today using the darling Jack O' Gnome Digi from TLC Designs. Absolutely Love this darling gnome, as he is super cute! I made a card and a little treat holder, super fun!
So for my little treat hoder:
- I chose to use the Creeping it Real design paper from TLC designs and cut it to fit the front of my matchbook candy holder. Now this comes in digital form or you can buy it in paper form. I love this darling paper.
- Next My darling Jack O' Gnome was colored using copic markers, and then I thought how fun it would be to paint his beard using Inspirations paints, love the look and did do different ones using different glitters and such. Once you make one of these you want to make many.... hehehehe
- I added some stickers like the haunted house, tombstone and bat to the front, then popped my Jack O'Gnome off the front. Love this little guy.
TLC Designs Supplies used:
for my card:
- My card measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" the orange base
- Next I cut my black card stock 5 1/2" x 5 1/2", then the polka dots 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". the next layer was cut at 4 1/2" x 4 3/4" black, then the creeping it real was cut 4 1/4" x 4 1/2", i then added sewing.
- for the frame I chose the Tiny vine oval frame, and then distressed the white with purple. I did print out my sentiment from the Jack O' Gnome set and distressed it as well. Love this little guy he is absolutely too cute.
- Jack O' Gnome was colored with copics and then I added some fun glitters to his beard.
- Lastly I added some white dots, and double bow.
- Creeping It Real Digital Design papers
- Jack O' Gnome digital stamp set
- Tiny Vine Oval die set
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Please let me know what you think of my Treat Box today! Hugs to all, Cheryl