Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Cheryl here sharing my memorydex card set using TLC Designs Winking Wanda digital stamp. Love coloring her, and will have 2 video tutorials below one on the Memorydex card, and the other on Winking wanda.
- For the memorydex card -you will need a piece of card stock that measures 4" wide x 4 1/2" high, next you will need Something bloomed cut at 3 3/4" wide x 34 1/4" high,
- TLC Designs See you in the Center die.
- TLC Designs Something Bloomed design paper pack
- Winking Wanda Digital Stamp
- TLC Designs Turtle-icious stamp set for the "Sweet Friends" stamp
- extras, white paint pen, copics, flowers, ribbon, stickles, glue, tape, scissors.
- please view video for more details. I do hope you enjoy!
To create my memorydex card I chose to use the die and tape to hold it down and run it through my die cut machine, only running the top portion through. My video shows and tells how I do this. Next I do the same for the design paper I cut out.
Next we layer both using glue. The tag was fussy cut out, then layered and cut the black card stock using the die(shown in video) I love adding white dots, so I did this next.
I colored up winking wanda and have my video here
https://youtu.be/5ws6m-paLm8 Memorydex card Tutorial
https://youtu.be/iR0lQEc1hdk Winking Wanda coloring video
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, cheryl