Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Cheryl here with a super fun hidden message card I made for TLC Designs
using the darling Forest Pals stamp set, papers, stencil, and dies. I also have a video on showing how I made the card using the dies.
Inside of my card and hidden message area. Love this as it gives you more room to write or even hide a message from others. You can always add a magnet. Then for the inside I used the stencil Celebrate Sweetly Stencil and I have a Video on this
- card base measures 6" x 6" , cut a 6" x 12" and scored in half to make 6" x 6"
- Next for Layer 1 on the front of card Black 5 3/4" x 5 3/4", Tan 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" , black polka dots 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 from Sincerely Yours design paper
- secret message area- cut tan using largest die(see you in the center) please see video tutorial on this one.
- cut black in the second largest size die
- next cut the design paper and white in the smallest die from this set, (please see video)
- lastly decorate using the darling forest Pals set, some ribbon, flowers, and the tiny vine.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Please let me know what you think of my card today! Hugs to all, Cheryl