Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Cheryl here with a super fun card I made for TLC Designs using the darling Turtle-icous stamp set, papers, stencil, and dies.
- First thing I did was cut my cream card stock to 6" x 12" and score at the 6" mark to make a 6" x 6" card base.
- Second thing is cutting all my dark brown card stock and design paper pieces and for this card I chose to mix and match 2 different design paper sets. I used the Something Bloomed & Emerald Fall design paper packs.
- I layered them up and added my sewing using the sewing machine
- Next I cut out the sweet Loving Petals Square die and then distressed it, and added the sentiment using black memento ink.
- I stamped up the sweet turtle and the lily pad and colored with copic markers . I do have a video here showing how I colored another turtle if you would like to watch HERE
- I fussy cut out the turtle and lilypad and popped them up using foam tabs
- Lastly I added lots of flowers, and my paint pen white dots.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Please let me know what you think of my card today! Hugs to all, Cheryl